Thank you for your willingness to help the Highland Lakes Community in this time of need.
With your help, we have cleared over 120 homes in and around Burnet County and we are now sending volunteers to our neighbors in Kingsland.
If you are wanting to volunteer in Kingsland, the volunteer coordinator for that area has requested that you follow these directions:
Before you come, please email [email protected]. In the email, please state:
- The name of your organization.
- The number of volunteers you are bringing
- The date you are planning to come.
- Skill sets you can offer & what equipment you can bring.
- You will receive a return email with a confirmation and any further instructions that may be needed.
All teams are asked to be at FBC Kingsland at 8am or 12 noon for a brief training and to be assigned to a team.
If you are part of a group that is coming from out of town, we are happy to house and feed you during your stay. Please fill out the online form and download/print/sign the release below:
There are several Central Collection points in our area. This information and what items are being accepted can be found here: https://marblefallstx.gov/